Tandem Europe: Deadline extended until 12.07.
Tandem Europe is the most recent addition to the TANDEM programme family. It is for cultural managers who work on creative solutions that make social innovation possible throughout the EU. We believe that complex socio-economic challenges in our societies require the creative power of cross-border cultural initiatives. Tandem Europe connects pioneering ideas, new socio-cultural alliances as well as alternative economic and collaborative working models.
Our main objectives include:
- exploring creative and collaborative solutions for contemporary challenges in our societies
- supporting culturally innovative models and impact across sectors, disciplines and borders
- stimulating strategic thinking, organisational change processes and new formats for operational and financial resilience
This intensive programme includes peer-to-peer workshops, expert input, work placements, a collaborative pilot project and networking.
- working on pioneering cultural ideas that tackle socio-economic challenges
- eager to experiment, ready for structural change and willing to seize new opportunities
- courageous enough to take risks and fail forward with entrepreneurial spirit
- an independent cultural NGO, a non-hierarchical and open-minded public institution or a not-for-profit social and/or creative enterprise
- based in one of the 28 EU member states and fluent in English
Do you want to?
- develop innovative structural solutions, strategic development opportunities and alternative financing models
- extend your cultural work to new areas which contribute to social and alternative economic innovation processes on a local and European level
- experiment with new and innovative approaches through co-creation
- join a growing pan-European network of cultural change makers
Apply now for the first round of Tandem Europe! Deadline is Sunday 12 July, 2015 (23:59 CET).
Selected participants receive reimbursement for travel and accommodation costs and a small start-up grant for their Tandem pilot project. This programme runs from October 2015 to February 2017.
You can find more information on the programme and application procedure on the programme page.
Tandem Europe is an initiative developed by European Cultural Foundation (Amsterdam) and MitOst e.V. (Berlin) together with Fondazione Cariplo (Milan). It is financially supported by Robert Bosch Stiftung (Stuttgart) and Stavros Niarchos Foundation (Athens).